Superior Choice. Better Joist.
RFPI Joists are engineered to perform and provide a cost-effective and lightweight solution for residential and commercial construction. RFPI Joists provide the ideal choice for engineers, specifiers and builders who want to provide their customers with high-quality floor systems. They provide consistent performance for the most demanding design applications. RFPI Joists are an inherently green product because they are a more efficient use of raw materials. To manufacture our EWP products, we use fast-growing, under-utilized and less expensive wood species; therefore, large old-growth trees are preserved. By design, engineered wood products require much less wood to achieve the same load-bearing capability of traditional solid sawn timber.
More options for more economical floor joist layouts
Consisting of structural LVL flanges and a structural oriented strand board (OSB) web connected using a Type A waterproof bond, DindasJoists are strong, light and easy to install.
- Straight, uniform & dimensionally stable in a lightweight form
- Greater design flexibility for an economical floor joist layout
- Available in 10 section depths
- Three different flange widths
- Long lengths up to 13.2 metres
- Easier installation of services within the floor space
- Easier to install compared to hardwood and steel alternatives
- Sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation pine
- Stringent quality control – EPWAA certified
Dindas I-Joists come in a range of depths and widths to provide maximum choice in design and construction scenarios.
Check out our Interactive Single Span Joist tool here
Peace of mind against termites
RFPI Joists are also available treated (H2-S) for protection against termites and other insects in above ground, weather-protected applications in areas south of the Tropic of Capricorn. It gives all the benefits of structural LVL with added termite deterrent qualities. Utilising Dindas Australia’s on-site and leading LOSP treatment plant we are the only EWP supplier that has full control over the quality of the treatment process and end-user certification.