Absolutely trusted. Absolutely the No 1 choice.
STRUCTAflor® from Dindas is structural grade particleboard sheet flooring for use in domestic and residential buildings. It is particularly suited to platform construction (where the floor is laid prior to erection of walls) as well as fitted floor construction.
- The most trusted brand in particleboard flooring – continuous monitoring during the manufacturing process
- Added weather protection with its hardwearing resin enriched surface
- Inbuilt moisture protection for cut sheets – wax impregnation throughout
- Environmentally sustainable – manufactured from Australian plantation pine
- Moisture ingress minimised with edge wax seal
- Easy to identify sheet thickness by tongue colour
Colour-coded sheet thickness
STRUCTAflor is also available in H2 Terminator to provide a cost effective, long term defence against termite damage.
Energy efficiency – problem solved
Traditionally constructed lightweight timber floors can be designed to adequately resist the transfer of heat through the floor. Homes with suspended sub-floors can meet energy requirements with the minimum of fuss. R-flor® Radiant Barrier Flooring was developed to deliver improvements in thermal comfort and energy efficiency achieved by increasing the overall R-value (thermal resistance) of the flooring system.
- Increases overall R-Value of floor system
- Improves thermal comfort
- Reduces energy use
- H2 Termite protection
- Provides fast and easy installation
Interact with Structaflor with our 3D Installation Detail Below