Dindas Structural LVL (DLVL)
Engineered to perform
The DLVL solutions range from Dindas provides a cost-effective solution with predictable performance in residential, commercial, rural and industrial construction applications.
Engineered to perform, Structural DLVL is available in two complementary ranges delivering both softwood and hardwood alternative beam solutions. LVL’s from Dinas are easy to work with using traditional building tools and are clearly branded for easy identification and your guarantee of quality.
Our DLVL has been used and trusted in traditional sizes for over 30 years. Engineered to perform at a more affordable price. Strong, straight and true Dindas LVL provides the predictable, consistent performance you expect from a quality manufactured LVL. Readily available in long continuous lengths and thicknesses including 35 mm, 45 mm, 63 mm and 75 mm and section depths from 90 mm to 600 mm.
DLVL14 F17 offers an alternative to F17 hardwood beams for residential construction in traditional sizes. It provides the extra performance of F17 graded LVL with modified properties and sizes to suit F17 hardwood conversion. Dindas DLVL14 F17 is widely available in long continuous lengths in thicknesses of 35 mm and 45 mm and section depths from 90 mm to 290 mm.
To make your job easier we provide expert knowledge and Design & Take-off services
- DLVL is the product you know and trust
- DLVL14 F17 offers an alternative to F17 hardwood beams in traditional sizes
- Terminator – cost-effective termite protection with 25-year guarantee* for peace of mind
- Sourced from managed plantation forests for green star points (FSC ‘Chain of Custody’ certified upon request)
- Fully supported by Dindas
- Start specifying today with new and improved HyneDesign software available from the Hyne Timber website
- Cost-effective termite protection using our inhouse leading treatment facility
Dindas Structural LVL is also available in H2-S glue-line treatment ‘protected to the core’ for termite protection applicable for areas of Australia south of the Tropic of Capricorn and is cost-effective termite protection with a 25-year guarantee*
H2 & H3 Treatment Options
For H2 and H3 LOSP treatment options please refer to our timber protection page » click here
Suitable Applications include
- Floor Joists